Best Tool Backpacks 2019 – Reviews and Comparison
Tool backpacks are gaining more and more popular among workers nowadays as people start to realize how convenient and practical it is for workers to organize and carry their tools around.
Imagine that you need to go up ladders or work at height, carrying all of your tools in a backpack will be easier than using a traditional one handed toolkit. Also a backpack helps to distribute weight evenly.
Are you in a hunt for a perfect best tool backpack? Read on for the list of the 6 best tool backpack reviews in 2019 for your consideration.
Benefits of Using Tool Backpacks:
- A tool backpack helps you to carry your items by using your shoulders. It means that the weight will be distributed evenly. On the other hand, when you carry a plastic tool box, you will probably use one hand, which is not good for that hand at all. In addition, these boxes are surely heavier than tool backpack, adding more weight to the total load.
- A tool backpack has a lot of pockets and compartments. Even the smallest one can hold up to 30 pockets. They are in different sizes so that you can assort them accordingly. This will help you to stay organize. And anytime you need to take out something, it doesn’t take long for you to locate your items.
- Last but not least, it keeps your hand free. This feature of the tool backpack is truly helpful when you have to walk for a long time or climb a ladder to work.
What You Need to Consider When Choosing a Tool Backpack on the Market:
- Material: Make sure that the material of the tool backpack is of high quality and durable. It should also be water proof or at least water resistant. Most of the tool backpacks on the market are made from nylon as this material is super durable, highly scratch resistant and can resist water very well.
- Compartments: Think about how many tools you are going to store inside the tool backpack. If you have a lot of tools to stores, go for a tool backpack of more than 50 pockets. On the other hand, if you have just a few items, there is no need to go for more than what you need as a backpack with more pockets will be larger, heavier and more expensive. Some backpacks offer a specific compartment for laptop and iPad. And if you often bring them along, remember to check this out.
- Molded base: A good tool backpack needs to have a molded base with an ability to resist water so that you can put down your backpack onto anywhere without worrying about your tools inside. In addition a fully molded base will help the backpack to stay upright and prevent rips and tears on the backpack when it is put down on the floor.
- Other features: There are several things that you need to consider in order to find the best tool backpack such as the shoulder straps, adjustable chest strap and back padding. These factors will ensure that you have the utmost comfort while carrying these bags along for a long time.
Here Is theList of the Best Tool Backpacks in 2019 for Your Consideration.
Overall, the Custom Leathercraft 1134 Carpenter's Tool Backpack with 44 Pockets is one of the biggest and most functional tool backpacks. It has enough room to store everything that you often use as well as extra space for other personal items such as a bottle of water or your lunch box.
You might consider the Custom LeatherCraft 1132 75-Pocket Tool Backpack if you need more than 44 pockets but it might be more than enough for an average job.
The Custom Leathercraft 1134 Carpenter's Tool Backpack is heavy duty made with durable material and solid construction. It also have padded pad for back as well to bring comfort to the users.
On the other hand, the DEWALT DGL523 Lighted Tool Backpack Bag, 57-Pockets also provides you with enough inner and outside pockets to help you organize your tools.
Made by Custom Leathercraft and DeWalt, this one is the best of both worlds. It has the same high quality material and finely made construction as the Custom Leathercraft 1134.
Not just that, the lighted option with the Max 39 lumens provide you with decent light when you work so you can practically find your tools and work with them anywhere anytime.
In case you are searching for a high quality tool backpack with a lot of compartments to store your tools with extra convenience from extra light and battery system dock, the DEWALT DLG 523 will not disappoint you.
A tool backpack is a great choice for any technician or worker who has to carry a lot of tools. It helps you to organize your stuff and reduce the burden of the heavy load that you have to carry for a long time.
You need to think about the material, the numbers of pockets and compartments you need and the comfort that the backpack would bring to you when you wear this backpack.
I hope that with this article about the best tool backpack reviews above, you would be able to find the right backpack that suits all of your needs, requirements and preferences.
When you spend a lot of time researching, you will make the most informed choice and find for yourself a helpful tool backpack that will surely make your job easier than ever before.